When trying to buy a bolt down safe, you may get confused by the various information about it.
Depriving from the purpose to help you, we have selected the best reviewed bolt down safe for you to choose from. And to read our page carefully and then choose one for yourself is what you should do for your next step.
What are you waiting for? Choose one for you now.
Best Bolt Down Safe Ever
- “Seems very solid, easy to program, and works good.” – Maurice
- “This safe is small enough to fit under the bed or in my nightstand drawer yet still has plenty room inside to fit my hand gun, a couple magazines and box of ammo.” – Shane
- “There’s also an option to make the key pad silent, so that there is no “beep” when entering your code.” – Kupius
- “This chest is the perfect size for standard 8.5×11 paper documents that can not be folded plus it is deep enough for a number of items.” – Nancy BakerCazan
- “Safe is very heavy for it’s size and is really solid.” – Lynne
- “This safe has a gasket seal that makes it waterproof, but you have to slightly compress the seal when opening or closing the safe, which is not a problem.” – Talltexan
This First Alert 2.13 cu. ft.
- “The instructions were easy to follow and I had it set up in no time at all.” – Bob
- “Very well made and heavy.” – Too Tall
- “It will do for what I have in it but it could be carried out of the house by an able bodied person.” – kettle
Sentry X055 Security Safe X055 Physical Security
- “This is a great safe and is very well built.” – Eric Bertagnolli
- “The combination is easy to change and two keys are provided for entry, if the batteries fail.” – Steve T.
- “The interior space is perfect for documents, jewelry or other small valuable items.” – K. Mellott
Whether for home or business, this key cabinet is priced very affordably. Steel with a black powder coat finish and an interior that features twenty-eight key hooks and tags so you can easily identify each one.
- “This is a nice cabinet that is pretty sturdy and works well.” – Johnny
- “Highly recommend to anyone looking to organize their spare keys, homoeowner or small business.” – 01fxdl
- “Received the Key cabinet in a timely manner from the date that I order it.” – Steve Burke
This deluxe First Alert locking steel box is a multipurpose lockbox, which can be used to store cash or other valuables. A convenient carrying handle offers portability.
- “It is built well and is sturdy.” – Caleb S.
- “A nice, well-built box to keep papers, cash, etc.” – Mariette
- “It’s not super secure but if you just want to lock away papers or some petty cash this is the box.” – Keith J. Kozuch
Sentry X075 Security Safe X075 Physical Security
- “Nice, compact, easy to install and set up, requires 4 AA batteries.” – Khanh Nguyen
- “Seems very secure…” – Peter K. Schaffer
- “There is a major defect with it however.” – J. feldman
Anti-theft safe has all kinds of bells and whistles. There’s an interior floor mat, mounting hardware and rubber feet for protecting surfaces. Reprogrammable digital lock lets you keep the combination a secret.
- “I knew it wasn’t fireproof or waterproof but I figured it would be good enough to deter a thief.” – Dartbord
- “Not a happy customer.” – reflectionmommy
- “It is a heavy safe that seems quite durable.” – DR
Fireproof safe is small enough and light enough to carry making it ideal for dorm rooms and for holding sensitive data. Safe has a special key latch and lock system.
- “Fire box appears to be well-made and very sturdy.” – joannstephens
- “I hope that when a fire strikes, and the the sprinklers go off that my goods will be protected.” – J. M. Thvedt
- “He keeps all his valuable stuff, i.e. wallet, video games, Nintendo DS, etc., in it and locks it up.” – H. V. Tran
Prevent accidents and keep your firearms and other items safe and secure with the First Alert 6720F Protector Executive/Gun Safe. This durable safe offers plenty of storage space while preventing children, thieves, or anyone else without a key from accessing your firearms.
- “Very nice paint job, and mine had the infamous sticker on the door that peeled off easily unlike what some found.” – Chris P
- “It’s pretty customizable and comes with all mounting hardware for both the shelves and the mounting.” – Todd P
- “Very nice paint job, nice green color and a gold accent that matches the green color nicely.” – rqcruzzz
Suggestions of the Best bolt down safe
Do you have any bolt down safe suggestions that you think bolt down safe would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.